joi, 10 septembrie 2009

lines ( din Friends )

Joey: Hey Ross. If homo sapiens were in fact "homo sapiens", could that be why they're extinct? 
Ross: Joey, homo sapiens are people.
Joey: Hey! I'm not judging here.
***
[Re: "If you had to give up sex or food, which would you pick?"] 

Monica: Sex! 
Chandler: Seriously. Answer faster. 
Monica: I'm sorry, sweetie. When she said "sex" I wasn't thinking of sex with you. 
Chandler: It's like a big hug. 
Phoebe: Ross, how about you? Sex or food? 
Ross: Sex! 
Phoebe: What about sex or dinosaurs? 
Ross: My God, it's like Sophie's Choice. 
Phoebe: Joey, if you had to give up sex or food, which would you pick? 
Joey: I don't know it's too hard. 
Rachel: Come on, you have to answer. 
Joey: Okay... sex. No, food. No, uh... I want both! I want girls on bread!***
Monica
: Oh my god. How cute is the new eye doctor?
Rachel: So cute I'm thinking about jamming this pen in my eye.
***
[doing a crossword puzzle] 
Ross: Heating device. 
Phoebe: Radiator. 
Ross: Five letters. 
Phoebe: Rdatr.
***
Ross: I'm sorry your husband cheated on you. 
Rachel: I'm sorry your wife is gay.
***
Rachel
: [walking out of the bathroom] Mon, I'm gonna to check my messages. 
Chandler: And you thought of that in there? 
Monica: Well, nature called and she wanted to see who else did.
***
Monica: You know Phoebe, a heart attack is nature's way of telling you to slow down. 
Chandler: I thought a heart attack was nature's way of telling you to die.

Niciun comentariu: